Date(s) - Friday, August 16, 2019
8:00 am-5:30 pm
Hampton Inn & Suites - Largo
Fall Prevention Training Course
8 CEUs for Physical Therapists and Assistants,
Activity Professionals, and Injury Prevention Advocates
Friday, August 16, 2019
8:00 am-5:30 pm
At the Hampton Inn & Suites – Largo
100 East Bay Drive – Largo, FL
Early Bird Course Registration Fee (July 30, 2019 or before) – Only $210.00
Regular Course Registration Fee (July 31, 2019 or after) – $249.00
“I am able to teach them how to weight shift their COG over their BOS to improve their stability when performing a dual task to retrain their brain. So cool to see their improvement in stability!” Jennifer N., PT, DPT, Largo, FL April 5, 2017.
Course attendees will:
- Learn the concept of the Six-Step Balance SystemTM and the science behind each step,
- Receive a copy of Dr. Carpenter’s book “How to Prevent Falls: Better Balance, Independence and Energy in 6 Simple Steps” and her guide “Stretching in Bed: To Look Better and Feel Better,”
- Become familiar with the stretches and exercises described in Dr. Carpenter’s book and guide,
- Receive a Course Certificate (A refresher course is required every three years to maintain certification),
- Be able to teach the Six-Step Balance System to individuals and groups, and
- Have access to six months of follow-up support via telephone and email.
This interactive training is conducted in a relaxed environment where students learn through practical application and are given ample opportunity to ask questions.
JOIN US NOW!
FLORIDA: The Florida Board of Physical Therapy Practice has approved this Course #20-722728 for 8 contact hours.
NCCAP: NCCAP pre-approved for 8 Clock Hours, Number NCCAP50041-19, expires 9/15/19.
Other organizations that accept CECs for completing the course requirements are the YMCA, NASM, NETA and ISSA.
Group discount rates are available. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (844) 2-STOP FALLS or (844) 278-6732.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
If you have any questions regarding our events, please contact us at (844) 2-STOP FALLS or (844) 278-6732.