Date(s) - Friday, July 13, 2018
8:00 am-5:30 pm
Please scroll to the bottom to begin registration
During this course you will:
- Learn each of the six steps, along with the science and research behind each step
- Learn and practice each of the exercises described in the book “How to Prevent Falls: Better Balance, Independence and Energy in 6 Simple Steps”
- Learn how easy and fun the Six-Step Balance SystemTM really is
- Receive a copy of Dr. Carpenter’s book “How to Prevent Falls: Better Balance, Independence and Energy in 6 Simple Steps” and her guide “Stretching in Bed: to Look Better and Feel Better”
- Receive a Course Certificate (valid for three years)
This eight hour interactive training is conducted in a relaxed environment where students learn through personal classroom application along with ample opportunity to ask questions. Students will use and course instruction will come from Dr. Carpenter’s book “How to Prevent Falls: Better Balance, Independence and Energy in 6 Simple Steps”. The book, along with the stretching guide, all part of the course fee, will be provided at the start of the course.
Course attendees will be entitled to:
- Learn the concepts and design of the Six-Step Balance SystemTM
- Understand the history and science behind the system
- Become familiar with all of the stretches and exercises used in the system
- Be able to teach the Six-Step Balance System to individuals and groups wherever you choose
- Have access to six months of follow-up support via telephone and email
- Be required to take a refresher course every three years to maintain your certification
MICHIGAN: A continuing education program is approved if it is approved for continuing education credit by another state board of physical therapy [R 338.7163 (3) Activity Code 1].
OHIO: The Ohio Occupational Therapy Section of the Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Trainers Board has approved this course for 8 CEUs.
The Ohio Physical Therapy Association has approved this course for 8 CEUs.
INDIANA: The Indiana Occupational Therapy Committee of the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency (IPLA) has approved this course for 8 contact hours.
FLORIDA: The Florida Board of Physical Therapy Practice has approved this Course #20-576771 for 8 contact hours.
NCCAP: NCCAP pre-approved for 8 Clock Hours, Number NCCAP50041-18, expires 9/15/18.
Fall Prevention Training Services, LLC is recognized by the American Council on Exercise as a Continuing Education Provider. Attendees who successfully complete the course requirements earn 0.8 ACE CECs for the workshop.
Other organizations that accept CECs for completing the course requirements are the YMCA, NASM, NETA and ISSA.
Special Group discount rates are available. For more information please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office at (844) 2-STOP FALLS or (844) 278-6732. One of our customer service staff will be happy to assist you.
This event is fully booked. If you would like to be added to the Event Waiting List, please email your contact information (name, email address, phone and Event Name) to "info@FallPreventionTrainer.com."