Date(s) - Sunday, November 3, 2019
8:00 am-5:30 pm
Fall Prevention Training Course
8 CCUs for Physical Therapists and Assistants,
Activity Professionals, and Injury Prevention Advocates
Sunday, November 3, 2019
8:00 am-5:30 pm
At the Hampton Inn & Suites – Dallas/The Colony
3650 Plano Parkway – The Colony, TX
Early Bird Course Registration Fee (October 17, 2019 or before) – Only $210.00
Regular Course Registration Fee (October 18, 2019 or after) – $249.00
“I am able to teach them how to weight shift their COG over their BOS to improve their stability when performing a dual task to retrain their brain. So cool to see their improvement in stability!” Jennifer N., PT, DPT, Largo, FL April 5, 2017.
Course attendees will:
- Learn the concept of the Six-Step Balance SystemTM and the science behind each step,
- Receive a copy of Dr. Carpenter’s book “How to Prevent Falls: Better Balance, Independence and Energy in 6 Simple Steps” and her guide “Stretching in Bed: To Look Better and Feel Better,”
- Become familiar with the stretches and exercises described in Dr. Carpenter’s book and guide,
- Receive a Course Certificate (A refresher course is required every three years to maintain certification),
- Be able to teach the Six-Step Balance System to individuals and groups, and
- Have access to six months of follow-up support via telephone and email.
This interactive training is conducted in a relaxed environment where students learn through practical application and are given ample opportunity to ask questions.
JOIN US NOW!
TEXAS: This activity has been approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 8 CCUs for PTs and PTAs.
OHIO: The Ohio Physical Therapy Association has approved this course for 8 CEUs.
NCCAP: NCCAP pre-approved for 8 Clock Hours, Number NCCAP500728-20, expires 9/15/20.
Other organizations that accept CECs for completing the course requirements are the YMCA, NASM, NETA and ISSA.
Group discount rates are available. For more information email us at email@example.com or call (844) 2-STOP FALLS or (844) 278-6732.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
If you have any questions regarding our events, please contact us at (844) 2-STOP FALLS or (844) 278-6732.
Bookings are closed for this event. If you would like to be added to the Waiting List for future events, please email your contact information (name, email address, phone and Event Name) to "info@FallPreventionTrainer.com."