Date(s) - Sunday, August 25, 2019
8:00 am-5:30 pm
SUNDAY, AUGUST 4TH TO
SUNDAY, AUGUST 25TH
Fall Prevention Training Course
8 CEUs for Physical Therapists and Assistants,
Activity Professionals, and Injury Prevention Advocates
Sunday, August 25, 2019
8:00 am-5:30 pm
At the Holiday Inn Express – Columbus/Dublin
5500 Tuttle Crossing Blvd – Dublin, OH
Early Bird Course Registration Fee (August 13, 2019 or before) – Only $210.00
Regular Course Registration Fee (August 14, 2019 or after) – $249.00
“I am able to teach them how to weight shift their COG over their BOS to improve their stability when performing a dual task to retrain their brain. So cool to see their improvement in stability!” Jennifer N., PT, DPT, Largo, FL April 5, 2017.
Course attendees will:
- Learn the concept of the Six-Step Balance SystemTM and the science behind each step,
- Receive a copy of Dr. Carpenter’s book “How to Prevent Falls: Better Balance, Independence and Energy in 6 Simple Steps” and her guide “Stretching in Bed: To Look Better and Feel Better,”
- Become familiar with the stretches and exercises described in Dr. Carpenter’s book and guide,
- Receive a Course Certificate (A refresher course is required every three years to maintain certification),
- Be able to teach the Six-Step Balance System to individuals and groups, and
- Have access to six months of follow-up support via telephone and email.
This interactive training is conducted in a relaxed environment where students learn through practical application and are given ample opportunity to ask questions.
JOIN US NOW!
OHIO: The Ohio Occupational Therapy Section of the Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Trainer Board has approved this course for 8 CEUs.
The Ohio Physical Therapy Association has approved this course for 8 CEUs.
NCCAP: NCCAP pre-approved for 8 Clock Hours, Number NCCAP50041-19, expires 9/15/19.
Other organizations that accept CECs for completing the course requirements are the YMCA, NASM, NETA and ISSA.
Group discount rates are available. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (844) 2-STOP FALLS or (844) 278-6732.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
If you have any questions regarding our events, please contact us at (844) 2-STOP FALLS or (844) 278-6732.
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FROM
SUNDAY, AUGUST 4TH TO SUNDAY, AUGUST 25TH
This event is fully booked. If you would like to be added to the Event Waiting List, please email your contact information (name, email address, phone and Event Name) to "info@FallPreventionTrainer.com."